Posted By: robe (leto) on 'Humor' Title: from sci.cognitive Date: Tue Sep 2 13:20:46 2003 <cite> RAGS Online wrote: >> >> Albert Einstein said we use less than 10% of our brain's capabilities. >> >> How could I tap into the other 90%? Tan your own hide. >> Are there any homestudy courses or books you guys recommend? http://www.folkart.com/kinaca/jacket.htm#tanning "American Indian wisdom says that 'every animal has enough volume of brains to tan its own hide.' " </cite> r. - Az mi bude tak sto deset, prijde buh a zmackne reset. k.p.
Search the boards